Friday, October 7, 2016

Favorite Things Friday

There have been so many things that have caught my eye since the last time I did a Favorite things Friday... Which was a LONG time ago! I've been collecting memorable items on the blog here...


First Aid Kit from Target - $5.99 -- This thing is ADORABLE and I need it in my car! Oh and the cute Band-aides that match (Here and here)

These super cute bunk beds...  With a third boy on the way I'm starting to brainstorm how we are all going to fit! Maybe bunk beds are the key???


I think that this DIY Hanging Clothing Rack is a simple solution for a laundry room.

THIS ROOM - I just die! I LOVE all of the fabrics/patterns mixed but I would never be bold enough

Each year I look forward to the One-Room Challenge and this Laundry room has me drooling. Literally all of the spaces are amazing though and I HIGHLY recommend that you grab a cup of coffee and visit each blog that was involved!

We are teaching Gibson the alphabet and these little cards will be a perfect addition to our playroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment