Public Service announcement to all of my girls...
If you see $150 Christian Louboutin shoes on-line (especially if they are on the Perez Hilton blog) do NOT buy them. The saying that "if something seems too good to be true it usually is" applies in this case...
So I have made 17 recipes so far which I feel is darn good for only being 8 days into this year long project! YAY for me ;-)
Last night I took a break from my cooking and Matt took Emma and me out to dinner. We went to one of my favorite restaurants, Silverado. Silverado is a part of the Great American Restaurants chain and specializes in Tex Mex food. I have to admit that I felt super guilty pushing back my menus to accommodate a night out but at the same time it was nice to have a break.
Bellow is the menu that I am planning on following for the remainder of this week. Like last week I will probably add a few additional sides so stay tuned…
- Fast Deep Dish Pepperoni Pizza p. 181
- Best Ever Banana Bread p.540
- Pork Chops w/ Cranberry Port & Rosemary p. 401
- Broccoli in Brown Butter p. 485
- Baked Halibut w/ Orzo, Spinach & Cherry Tomatoes p. 319
- Farfalle w/ Sausage, Tomatoes & Cream p.207
- Fried eggs on toast w/ Pepper Jack & Avocado p.517
- Best BLTs p.149
There will be no dinner on Saturday because we will be at a meet the baby party!! Some friends have been blessed with being able to adopt a beautiful and healthy baby girl and I cannot wait to meet her!