Friday, February 15, 2013

BEST Pancakes!!

What are you looking forward to this weekend? I'm looking forward to THREE days at home with my lovely family! I'm also looking forward to cooking breakfast with Emma!!!

I get up so early on the weekdays that all I have time to do is grab a cup of coffee and yogurt... but on the weekends it is GAME ON in the breakfast department!

One of my favorite things to make would be pancakes... and today I want to share this AWESOME recipe from The House of Smiths


Just be warned this recipe makes a TON!!! The last time I made it I even put half in a freezer bag and saved it for the following weekend.

Here are all of the ingredients... The buttermilk is separated (3 cups and 1 cup)

1 c. of buttermilk is mixed with 4 eggs...

Everything all mixed in... I use a big soup spoon to transfer my mix to the griddle

SOOO Yummy !!! I highly recommend them to anyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment