Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Here is to a wonderful new partnership!

I am extremely happy to announce that I have partnered with B-Thrifty an AMAZING Thrift Store in Woodbridge, Virginia!

I will be now be a bi-weekly contribute to their blog, Just be Thrifty. It is a new blog but I really think that they are off to a great start by reaching out to DIYers in the local area for contributions. I plan to post every other Tuesday and will highlight projects that I complete with items found in their store.

For full disclosure I will be receiving the items that I will use for my projects at free or discounted rate. Which is pretty much AWESOME! I've very excited about this new partnership!

Please head on over to see the first post... it is mainly an introduction and a recap of the elephant project that I already shared on here earlier in the week.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I plan to post my next project on their site on FEB 19th! Please stop back by to see what I find AND what I do with it!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! B Thrifty is going to be surprised with the ideas you come up with, you have such a talent for this kind of stuff. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm very excited to get started! I'm going there next week and I'm sure that I will find some great items! Hope that I can get something for my Master Bedroom since I'm working on that this month!

      Thanks for reading!
      Julie

      Delete