Here is what I do have to share...
Emma making her Valentines...
We decided to go with the Conversation Heart iPod.
1. Cut Scrapbook paper to the size of the conversation heart boxes
As you can see from the below photo... it is important to taste the candy ahead of time... Someone Might have some evidence left on the corners of her mouth.
2. Tape the scrapbook paper around the conversation heart box.
3. Cut out the iPod scroll and playlist... The Disney site allows you to create your own candy play list or use one that they have created for you... We decided to use the Disney created list. The songs listed on the Candy iPod are:
- All You Need is Love
- I Want Candy
- Happy Together
- You've Got a Friend
4. (Here is where I became a slacker mom and stopped taking pictures...) Next cut bakers twine... Two strings per candy iPod. I tied the two stings together half way and at one end.
5. After tying all strings I hot glued the tied end to the iPod... and the other end with (two open strings...) each end was glued to DOVE Chocolate hearts... (these are the "Headphones")
DONE AND DONE...