So I’m only a few months away from my 30th birthday and while 14 items will not get done on this list I can truly say that I am extremely happy with where I currently am in life. A scuba class is not going to make or break me!
Here is my update.
Here is my Thirty by Thirty
a Home Owner
and I bought a home in Alexandria September 17, 2010
Emma to Disney World -
Emma to Disney November 2011 and had a BLAST!
4. Go Scuba Diving… I had asked for a class and GUESS what instead I got preggers so not able to take the scuba classes
5. Become a Certified Meeting Professional (CMP)… not happening BUT I am currently taking a class to get my real estate license (just because).
a Dog We
have beautiful Sophie in our lives!
a Cooking Class
great Sur la Table small bites class with a few girlfriends and had a
BLAST. I would like to go back and do a class with Emma as she is
starting to get more into cooking.
10. Plant a Vegetable Garden - Currently looking to start this in the spring… but I think that I have said that EVERY year since I started this list.
a Photography Class
12. Spend a Minimum of 4 days Hiking and Camping with Matt – Not going to happen
13. Take Emma Camping – I would like to do this over the summer and do a fun ropes course at the same time in West Virginia.
a Full Thanksgiving Dinner
and Done... Thanksgiving 2012
16. Go to Europe with Matt – Yeah not happening any time soon. Maybe after Baby #3 turns one we can go … but only if we can talk some grandparents into watching the kiddos.
18. Give up Fruit Snacks… FAIL… for a while I was buying the Simply Fruit Ones but now I’m back to eating Gushers when stressed.
19. Take a Family Vacation with another Family
20. Enlarge a Photograph that I’ve Taken and display as artwork in my home
24. Redesign and decorate an entire home… on a budget - work in progress
25. Get my Event Planning Business up and running – another work in progress... Matt is hard at work helping with my website and I hope to have it launched by the end of April.
28. Become organized enough to scrapbook Not going to happen. And I really do not have an interest in scrapbooking any longer. I’m just looking forward to making photo books from MyPublisher.
29. Cook at home for a full Month... another SUPER Hard one. I’m just going to settle going a month with only eating lunch out once a week… I am currently attempting to bring my lunch most days. Two weeks in… wish me luck.