Wednesday, March 5, 2014

36 Weeks with Baby #3



How far along? 36 Weeks... I cannot believe that we are only one week away from being full term!

Total weight gain/measurements: 37 lbs

Maternity clothes: of Course! I'm now very limited in what still fits me... All of the maternity shirts that I wore at the beginning of my pregnancy are too short now.

Stretch marks? Still none on the tummy
 
Sleep: Having a difficult time with this and typically waking up for the day now at 4 a.m.
 
Best moment last week: Meeting Ethan! I am so happy for Holly and Greg and that they have welcomed a handsome and healthy little man into their family.
 
Miss anything? Not being in constant pain. I feel like my hips are detached half the time.

Movement: Ton of movement! He must be running out of room though??? How can he still be moving so much?
 
Food cravings: Nothing really at the moment 
 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope 
 
Gender: BOY! 
 
Labor signs:Contractions are extremely regular and starting to get more and more painful as the days go on.
 
Symptoms: Hip and back pain, lots of acid reflux, and those amazing contractions.
 
Belly button in or out? I've popped out
 
Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or moody most of the time? Completely Moody and if I start to cry about something I cannot stop 
 
Looking forward to: Finishing up the nursery, packing my hospital bags, and getting the car seat installed... Lots left to do on the old to-do list!
Doctor Update: Went to the doctors yesterday and I'm at 2 cm but he said that the baby was down pretty low for this point so he expects me to progress a lot over the next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment