Monday, March 31, 2014

Diaper Station

So with the arrival of my third child there was one particular area that I was sure to set-up before his arrival. From experience I knew that this would be the MOST used area for the first few weeks of Gibson's life and that was the DIAPER STATION located in our bedroom!

It is on the back of our bed because I wanted to keep everything within arms reach and easily accessible. 


I found the great bin from Homegoods for only $12.99. I love the gray and white chevron print and knew that I would later be able to use it for something else.

Inside the bin I have...
  • swaddle blankets
  • gowns
  • Gauze pads
  • diapers
  • wipes
  • little waterproof mats 
  • vaseline
  • nail clippers
In front of the diaper station we always have all of the supplies ready for the next diaper.


This includes: a pad to put down to protect the bed, Seventh Generation Wipes, Diapers (we use Honest diapers until big enough to fit into cloth... the ones here are pampers leftover from the hospital), Johnson & Johnson Hospital Grade 2x2 Gauze pads (for circumcision care), and Vaseline
 

Here is a close-up of the gaze pad box

We lay out all items first and lay the little guy right on the pad and do our business!


After Gibson's diaper is changed we go ahead and get all the items together again in front of the diaper station for the next messy diaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment