Tuesday, March 18, 2014

38 Weeks with Baby #3


So I was a slacker and didn't do a 37 week posting!

How far along? 38 weeks! Full term and I made it through last week, which was my goal, as I wrapped up all of my events with work. This is the week that I had Hunter man and I'm hoping that this little guy also makes his appearance SOON.



Total weight gain/measurements: 37 lbs



Maternity clothes: of Course! The second I get home I’m in leggings and a T-shirt… sorry to Matt’s co-worker that stopped by the other day unannounced to drop something off… I literally looked and mess and (full disclosure) was not wearing a bra under my t-shirt… SUPER EMBARRASSING! His wife just had her third kiddo so hopefully he understood and didn’t judge too much.


Stretch marks? My little stretch mark that appeared on the LAST day of my pregnancy with Hunter has re-appeared! I’m not too worried about it though… that is just reality.



Sleep: Lots of tossing and turning. Most of my really painful contractions happen right before bed. 



Best moment last week: Work threw me a surprise baby shower with the cutest cake, fruit and punch. It was a TOTAL surprise and so sweet of them to do. It made me feel like a part of the team!



Matt and I also had date night the other week! He had to go into D.C. for a custom suit fitting and we decided to make a night out of it by going to dinner at Capital Grille. It was really special to have the time alone together and talk about adult topics! 


Miss anything? SLEEP!!!



Movement: Lots of movement but only at the top of my belly as the little guy is head down.



Food cravings: Had a moment of weakness last week and got a 7-11 hotdog right before picking Emma up from school… When Emma got into the car she saw the box and exclaimed “MOMMY A HOTDOG AND FROM 7-11… that is bad” #my9yearoldjudgedme




 Anything making you queasy or sick?Nope



Gender:BOY! 

GIBSON ROBERT PARK 



Labor signs / Doctor Update: Contractions are extremely regular. As of last Wednesday I was 3 cm and 50 % effaced. The doctor thought that I would not make it to my next appointment on this Wednesday, 19 March. WE WILL SEE! My fingers are crosses that he is right.
 


Symptoms: Hip and back pain, lots of acid reflux, and those amazing contractions.



Belly button in or out? I've popped out… Hunter is starting to like my belly and gives it hugs!




Wedding rings on or off? On!



Happy or moody most of the time? Doing a little better with my emotions.



Looking forward to: the little man arriving! Not extremely looking forward to the actual delivery part as I am planning on going natural again.  

For comparison sake here I was at 37 weeks with Hunter!  

No comments:

Post a Comment