Friday, February 6, 2015

Favorite Things: Valentine's Edition

I love this little Valentine's Day vignette... The adorable/easy toilet paper heart garland and the wooden "XOXO" sign are simple projects that  make a big impact. This is a perfect example that decorating for a holiday does not have to be expensive or hard!
 
Maybe I need to whip up some cupcakes this weekend??? Love the chocolate wording on these yummy treats.
 
Hit by cupid's arrow! LOVE this valentine... We already have our valentines and materials for this year but I would love to do this next year!
 
 
Adorable kisses... I always think that Valentine's that do not include candy are great for the youngest ones!
 
I always have such a hard time with ideas for Matt... I love this round up of unique gifts for the dude in your life!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment