Monday, February 16, 2015

The merge: Where we are now

So the time has come... I think that our guys need to be in the same room. We have done a few trips in the last month and had some visitors at out house which resulted in Hunter and Gibson sleeping in the same room,,, and I'm happy to report that they did GREAT! Our plan all along was that around one year we would complete THE MERGE.

I've decided that the two will share the space where Hunter currently is. The convenience of them having their own bathroom was the deciding factor...and I LOVE the wooden wall accent wall that Matt installed.

In the four years that we have lived here the room has had a number of transformations and I wanted to share the current state before I start moving furniture out.... About 2 months ago we put a full bed in there when we had guests over for a night... and well it just stayed in there...


Here is the evolution of the room...

No comments:

Post a Comment