Little guy turned 35 weeks yesterday and he has had a busy week!
- Second time that he was without his mommy overnight. (Had a work trip to Germany) Hunter did GREAT and my mom and Matt did such a great job taking care of the little man.
- Hunter's Grandma Pam (Matt's mom) is here to visit! She had not seen Hunter in person since Thanksgiving!
- He is still an amazing eater! Last night we went out to a restaurant and he literally ate a little bit of each entree. I mean what 8 month old has fish, steak, duck, beets, sweet potato, and salad in one night?
- Loves to stand up at the coffee table and play with his toys.
- Celebrated the first Mother's Day (outside of belly)... I had a wonderful brunch and received a beautiful Stella & Dot Charm necklace with the birthstone of my two kiddos!