Monday, May 20, 2013

Project Screened in Porch...

A few weeks ago I shared my DREAM mood board for my screened in porch for if I had an unlimited gift card to World Market... 

Now for the sad reveal of what we are working with... Please keep in mind that the spring does a number on this space! Between pollen and muddy puppy feet the room is a disaster! It had also turned into my project room when I refinished the dresser for our spare bedroom so there was sawdust EVERYWHERE!


A MESS!!!

Muddy muddy puppy paws!!!

Matt's beloved keggerator... with heaters piled next to it... We have not used this thing in over a year... Needs to be cleaned out and moved down to the basement.

Random bar ware. Tons of beer glasses and pitchers that need a home... They had been stacked out here for a party and pretty much forgotten about.

This is what we are dealing with in terms of lighting... ONE SMALL pod light! and a ceiling fan that has seen better days!

The blades are so warped that I do not thing that this thing does any good!


First things first this girl needs to CLEAN!!! Which I did over the weekend... Back tomorrow to share my nice clean slate!

Back later today with some screened-in inspiration and an updated mood board with some DIY projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment