At 34 Weeks Hunter is...
- A mover... We are not fully crawling yet but he sure can scoot! When you put him on the ground he typically heads right for Sophie or toys! Matt and I want to do a video tonight and I will post when we upload it!
- A talker... no real words yet but he sure loves to babble!
- Cheerful! Hunter is such a happy little man and all smiles!
- An Eater... Little guy LOVES to eat. He eats a banana a day and eats exactly what we eat for dinner with the addition of a fruit (typically strawberries) Hunter also loves to drink water out of a sippy cup.
- A HUGE fan of his sister. Hunter loves Emma so much and it is so apparent. Any time she enters a room and talks he strains his head to see her.