Friday, May 24, 2013

Spare Bedroom reveal

Today I'm going to share our spare bedroom!!!

Here is a flash back on what it looked like before:

Here was my mood board:


And here are some after images...

Sewing Station w/ covered sewing machine and my awesome & Cheap table cloth curtains


One of the goals was to majorly organize and style my Expedit Bookcase and I think I can call this project a success!  I love the fabric covered backing! Can you believe that it is just a Twin Sheet!!!


I also love my DIY headboard that I did for the Spring Pinterest Project!

And my AMAZING DIY Rope light fixture that I made from an old ugly brass light found for only $14.99 at the thrift store! 

My biggest DIY project to date was this craigslist dresser! After much debate on what color to go with I actually went against the majority vote and did YELLOW.


I did a little DIY project and covered a plan cork board with burlap and stenciled a P in the middle!

And because I love a dramatic before and after... 


Linked up at:

It's Overflowing
Fidlin' Fridays Link Party

1 comment: