Monday, February 10, 2014

33 Weeks with Baby #3

 
How far along? 33 Weeks.. ahh in under a month I will be considered full term!

Total weight gain/measurements: 33 lbs

Maternity clothes: Again I’m seriously down on maternity clothes and cannot wait to go through everything and loan them out to another good friend that is expecting and due in August! I finally broke down and purchased a dress coat… I bought it from Destination Maternity (it isn’t listed on-line) it is a wrap/tie coat so maybe I can wear it when I’m not preggers… Anything to make the freaking $99 cost worth it… I of course could no longer button my regular coat. Grrr

Stretch marks? Still none on the tummy

Sleep: The dreams are truly getting out of control! I’m waking up in the middle of the night in a panic and cannot get back to sleep for an hour typically.

Best moment last week: Getting the little guys room ready! I finally feel like we are making some progress!

Miss anything?
Being able to eat tomato based products without major acid reflux

Being able to stand from a laying down position without having to give myself a pep talk first… “okay you can do this just lift and turn your legs… owwowwoww PAIN… okay now lift up… shitshitshit… okay standing”

The motivation to do anything after 8 p.m. (at the end of the day I am whipped)

Movement: This little guy seems to really like to stretch out… multiple times a day I get the pushing feeling on both sides of my tummy and it feels like he might just bust through… you would think that he would not be able to lay horizontal at this stage in the pregnancy…

Food cravings: I might have said that “pizza rolls are a gift from Jesus” over the weekend…

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope

Gender: BOY!

Labor signs: Nope!

Symptoms: An average of 10 Braxton Hick contractions an hour (a few are so bad that I have to breathe through them), acid reflux, back pain, and massive headaches each morning (almost feels like I’m hung-over… but I’m not)

Belly button in or out? Lying flat… Hunter Man will push in my belly button and say beep…

Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or moody most of the time? Completely Moody

Looking forward to: A few more weeks with only 2 children… On Sunday Hunter slept until 10 AM!!! When I heard him on the monitor and woke up I couldn’t believe that he had slept that late! I told Matt that it was probably the last time that we would ever get to sleep in like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment