Monday, February 24, 2014

35 Weeks Preggers with Baby #3


How far along? 35 Weeks

Total weight gain/measurements: 36 lbs

Maternity clothes: of Course! I'm loving my new comfy shirt from target!

Stretch marks? Still none on the tummy
 
Sleep: Still having a hard time sleeping and not expecting for it to get any better at this point.
 
Best moment last week: Having a beautiful weekend with perfect weather! Something that was GREATLY needed here in Northern Virginia.
 
Miss anything? Feeling like a normal human being... my hormones are just out of control and I just really hope that all goes back to normal once this little guy is out of here! 

Movement: I feel like he might have transitioned to a heads down position this week. Lots of rib kicking going on.
 
Food cravings: Nothing really at the moment 
 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope 
 
Gender: BOY! 
 
Labor signs: Nope!
 
Symptoms: Lots of contractions but none that are 5 minutes or under apart so we are good. 
 
Belly button in or out? I've popped out
 
Wedding rings on or off? On!

Happy or moody most of the time? Completely Moody and if I start to cry about something I cannot stop 
 
Looking forward to: finishing up the nursery and entering nesting mode... My baseboards need a good scrubbing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment