Monday, February 17, 2014

34 Weeks with Baby #3

Horrible Photo... Should have put my hair down! 
 
How far along? 34 Weeks

Total weight gain/measurements: 35 lbs
Maternity clothes: I feel like I wear the same thing every day... Leggings and dress

Stretch marks? Still none on the tummy

Sleep:Dreams are still aggressive and I"m having a hard time sleeping on my side because my hips hurt so much. I truly feel like my hip could just pop out at any moment...
 
Best moment last week: This wonderful 5 day weekend that I was able to spend with my family! However, the snow did hamper with a few of the DIY projects that we need to complete for the Baby room.
 
Miss anything?
Still VERY sleepy at the end of the day which is not usual for me... That is typically my time to get some projects done after Hunter goes to sleep and it is my study time for the Real Estate class that I'm taking. 

Movement: Still  great amount of movement
 
Food cravings: Nothing really at the moment 
 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope 
 
Gender: BOY! 
 
Labor signs: Nope!
Symptoms: Same as last week...An average of 10 Braxton Hick contractions an hour (a few are so bad that I have to breathe through them), acid reflux, back pain, and massive headaches each morning (almost feels like I’m hung-over… but I’m not)
Belly button in or out? I've popped out
 
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or moody most of the time? Completely Moody 
 
Looking forward to: Finishing up the nursery, getting Hunter potty trained (this might not happen yet though)

No comments:

Post a Comment