Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Birthday Wish List

Hint hint hubby... my birthday is coming up in a few weeks and here are a few things that I'm drooling over.

Cast Iron Skillet... and a promise that you will be the one to clean it for life... Maybe this brush will help out



and who doesn't need some gold pig bookends???


Some resistance Bands to take on travel so I can keep up with my workouts



A date night and a chance to eat at 2941... I've wanted to eat here for years and my parents went recently and loved it!
 
And well because I have an addiction to lighting... I would LOVE this Lattice light, from Shades of Light, for our entry way. It is also large enough for when we finally get around to our addition. The weathered wood look is gorgeous! I know that Matt would NEVER buy this for me... In fact, I hinted at a different entry light about a year ago.... a girl has to try!

1 comment:

  1. Julie, I have been to 2941, it is excellent and absolutely think your husband should take you there :) -Kathleen

    ReplyDelete