Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Home Office/Craft Room: Thoughts

As we are finally wrapping things up in the boy's room (I'll share some updated pics tomorrow) I'm shifting my focus to the craft room/home office.

Right now the room is truly a bit of a blank slate... the only piece of furniture that I would like to keep is the dresser that I had previously purchased from craigslist and I gave it a YELLOW makeover!


it is time for another makeover... I'm thinking a lighter Chalk-Paint Base color and more modern hardware. The top will stay the stained wood however.

With that being the only piece that I'm sold on keeping here are my thoughts on bookcases...
 
In the world of lighting....

I kind of feel like Emma would love to make The DIY light from a One Kings Lane tutorial She is my little engineer and this would be right in her wheelhouse!

for actual workspace I'm SUPER on the fence!

Would love to know your thoughts/recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment