Sunday, June 21, 2015

Where did the time go???

Last Friday my little girl graduated from the 5th grade!!!! How is this even possible? It seems like just yesterday I was sending her Emma off to Kindergarten!
 
I mean a bow, a dress, and ruffle umbrella! Those were the days! I had to beg to get her into a dress for her graduation this year
 
I mean time has just flown by!!!
(First and last day of 5th grade)
 
I loved being at her Graduation ceremony on Friday! She had some really great teachers this year and I am sad to leave our little Beech Tree community!



and she even received the Presidential Academic Excellence award... but I already knew that she was a smarty!





One thing I know for sure... no matter how fast time flies or how big she gets she will always be my little girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment