Thursday, June 11, 2015

Throwback Thursday... June Edition

One of the great things about a blog is that I can look back and see where we were in this crazy journey that is life.... So here is a little (actually big) Throwback Thursday from the month of June over the last few years!

June 2009... June was actually the month of my very first blog post! the blog started as a cooking experiment but has grown to so much more.

June 2010...
Emma was in Kindergarten had just finished her first full year of soccer... I'm so happy to report that here in 2015 she is finishing 5th grade and still playing with many of these same girls (all in the photo below). They are great friends and as her mom I couldn't ask for a better group of girls and their amazing parents!

We were also just embarking on our journey to purchase a home... we even had a contract in for this short sale house... man am I glad that the contract didn't go through because I love the house that we have now.

June 2011...
Didn't do any blogging this month but I was a newlywed (married Jan 2011) and we actually went on our HONEYMOON in June 2011. We had a blast in Mexico!

June 2012...
We were preggers with Hunter... Just entering the third trimester (photo below is from Father's Day)

We were getting Hunter's room ready

AND had committed to getting our Sophie ...here she is at 3 Weeks old

June 2013...
Hunter Celebrated his Daddy and had a cute photo shoot for his first Father's Day, outside of my belly.

and I ran my first 5K with Emma. we did Run or Dye

June 2014...
Gibson was 3 months old

and I was just returning back to work from Maternity leave! BUT before heading back completely we had to make a trip to Great- Grandma's house so that she could meet Gibson

At this time I was working in Joint Staff protocol...

And now we are here in 2015!!!! So crazy and fun to look back at the last few years. So much change and growth for the Park Family! Maybe I will need to do this every month for the next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment