Monday, June 8, 2015

May Re-Cap & June Goals- 2015

I'm back from my work trip and so happy to be back with the family! I took the weekend to just really spend quality time together!

But now it is Monday and I took the day off to catch up on laundry and  get things done around the house.... Back to reality! It is also time for me to turn my focus on what I accomplished last month and my goals for this month...

Here is how I did on my goals for the month of May:
  • Update upstairs Gallery Wall and Share on the blog
  • FINISH the boys room!
  • Join a workout program & actually WORK OUT!
  • Blog 15 Times-- only made it to 13..BOOOO
  • Emma's Craft of the Month
  • Start home office update
  • Finish De-Clutter 2000 -- UPDATE I'm already at 1600!
  • Find a new sofa
  • Get Sewing Machine Fixed
  • Clean out car... ehhh no fun
 No too shabby for being gone for part of the month!

Here are my goals for the month of June:

Tomorrow I will be back with the photos from the rest of my trip... Cannot wait to share them!

No comments:

Post a Comment