Sunday, August 23, 2015

Cooking: Fresh Every Day

Last Monday I started my new routine where I cook from just one cookbook during the week. On Monday I share my meal plan and on Sunday I'm going to share the photos from my cooking over the week.

This week cooked from FRESH EVERY DAY: More Great Recipes from Foster's Market
 
Here is what I ended up doing...

Sunday: I made Mom's Pot Roast (p.218), Smashed Green Beans (p.119), and Maple Vanilla Roasted Pears (p.239)
 
I shared all the photos and the recipe for the Pot Roast here.
 
Monday: Pan-seared Salmon with Butter Beans, tomatoes and Corn (p.186) and Roasted Peach Halves with Crumb Topping (p.240)
 
 
Tuesday:Tequila Lime Skirt Steak w/ Grilled Scallions (p.162), Guacamole, Grilled Corn, and Spanish Rice
 
 
Wednesday: Pizza Night
 
Thursday: Herb Marinated Grilled Chicken Breasts (p. 136), Grilled Pineapple Salsa (p.196), and Lemon Roasted Asparagus (p.115)
 
Friday: Chinese Food

Saturday: Went out to Dinner with my mom and Dad... Matt was on his mancation so I didn't want to cook a big meal

Sadly, I didn't make the Roasted Halibut with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes and Butternut Squash (p.182) and Steamed Cabbage with Rosemary (p.116)

Tomorrow I will share what I'm making this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment