Thursday, August 20, 2015

Washington State Rental

I LOVE the place that we rent in Washington State! It is three bedrooms/two bathrooms and just fits our family perfectly! Plus it is a SUPER colorful little condo! In fact this place holds a special spot in my heart as it was where Hunter took his first steps!

Here is a little tour...

KITCHEN

MASTER BEDROOM
Has a master bath with a steam shower

EMMA'S ROOM
Opens to the living room and I love the doors on the track!

there are two twin beds in here

LIVING ROOM
Which is open to the kitchen and dining area
DINING AREA 

Birds... just not my thing

BOY'S ROOM  

So this condo was actually for sale and I had received an e-mail about it a month before our trip. I thought that there was never any way that Matt would go for buying a vacation rental in Washington state... WRONG! By the end of the week he was ready to inquire... Sadly it is already under contract... Fingers crossed that the next owner also rents it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment