I just got this cookbook last week when my boss bought it for his wife but she already had it! Now we both have this awesome cookbook and I couldn't wait to try out a few of the recipes.
I'm out of town for the second half of this week so the meals for Wednesday and Friday are ones that I can make a head of time and have Matt Cook up.
- Morning Chicken p.44
- Braised Brussels spouts and Bacon p.155
- Cucumber and Watermelon Salad p.170
- Roasted Orange Chipotle Shrimp p.20
- Raw Corn Salad p.175
- London Broil with Chimichurri Sauce p. 75
- Chicken Pot Pie p.63
- Left Overs
- Sausage & White Bean Gratin p.97
- Paper Thin Beef with Snowpeas p.80