So... every Monday (of the ones I'm in town) I'm going to share our meal plan for the week and a majority of the recipes that I cook will come from one cookbook. This will give me a chance to try new dishes and new cookbooks each week. The goal is going to be too cook at least three new recipes each week...
This week I'm going to cook from FRESH EVERY DAY: More Great Recipes from Foster's Market.
- Mom's Pot Roast (p.218)
- Smashed Green Beans (p.119)
- Maple Vanilla Roasted Pears (p.239)
- Pan-seared Salmon with Butter Beans, tomatoes and Corn (p.186)
- Roasted Peach Halves with Crumb Topping (p.240)
- Left Overs
- Tequila Lime Skirt Steak w/ Grilled Scallions (p.162)
- Grilled Corn
- Herb Marinated Grilled Chicken Breasts (p. 136)
- Grilled Pineapple Salsa (p.196)
- Lemon Roasted Asparagus (p.115)
- Pizza Night
- Roasted Halibut with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes and Butternut Squash (p.182)
- Steamed Cabbage with Rosemary (p.116)