Monday, February 15, 2016

EASY DIY Lip Gloss


A few weeks ago I shared a two ingredient lip gloss and declared that Emma would be handing out these to her friends for Valentine's Day. When I approached Emma with the idea she was a bit less enthusiastic but I'm happy to say that I won her over as soon as she saw how EASY it was and that it only had TWO ingredients!

  • Vaseline
  • Kool-Aid
Place Vaseline in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds at a time stirring in-between until it is smooth.

Add a packet of Kool-Aid and wisk

 

Next, I added the liquid mixture to a pastry pipping bag and cut a small slit at the bottom

Next, I slowly poured the mixture into the small containers (5 Gram plastic containers that I purchased from Amazon) 


 I printed out little Valentine Tags from here



I think that they turned out GREAT! 


No comments:

Post a Comment