Friday, February 12, 2016

Meal Plan Monday: Skinny Taste Cookbook - Part THREE

This week I've been cooking from The Skinnytaste Cookbook (My third week cooking from this)


Here is what is on my menu... Full disclosure I actually made just about everything up until Friday ahead of time


I've been in Brussels until this evening... The Saturday and Sunday plans are what I hope to make this weekend.


SUNDAY
  • BREAKFAST: Corny Banana-Blueberry Pancakes (p.48) 
  • LUNCH: Turkey Santa Fe Taco Salad with Avocado Crema (p.137)
  • SUPER BOWL SNACK: Caliente Bean and Queso Dip (p.101)
MONDAY
  • Pizza night... no energy to cook after I had done so much the day before and I was packing
TUESDAY
  • Slow Cooker Santa Fe Chicken (p.73)
WEDNESDAY
  • "Un" Stuffed Cabbage Soup (p.63)
THURSDAY
  • Left Overs
FRIDAY
  • Chicken Philly Cheesesteaks (p.84)
SATURDAY
  • BREAKFAST: Dad's Jammin' Crepes (p.51)
  • DINNER: Easy Broccolini Flounder Bake (p.216) 
SUNDAY
  • BREAKFAST: Winter Potato, Kale, and Sausage (p.35)
  • DINNER: Kiss My (Shrimp and) Grits (p.219)

EXTRA GOODIES:
  • Double chocolate Chunk Walnut Cookies (p.292)
  • Coco-Loco Mango Green Smoothie (p.24)

No comments:

Post a Comment