Friday, February 5, 2016

Favorite Things Friday

Here are a few items that have caught my eye this week!
 

This Acrylic Wall Calendar is the biggest thing that I am drooling over right now!
 

How fun is this Star Wars room decor? I feel like this is something that Emma would love to have in her room and something that she can make herself!




This diy abacus is amazing.

The second I saw the Hungover Cookbook on Amazon I instantly bought three. One for myself and two to give as hostess gifts! I cannot wait to see what is inside!

I've shared previously that I LOVE some guacamole, mine is badass! Well, this week in San Diego I had an opportunity to try Guacamole with Pomegranate. It was AMAZING and I plan to throw some seeds into my own recipe the next time that I make it!


Obsessed with the Co-Ed Wood themed baby shower ... need someone to throw a shower for though!

Also you need to stop by this blog to get some great tips for taking photos of kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment