The months are broken down by themes and the JAN/FEB theme centers around Starting your Year off Light!
It even includes a recommended meal plan for the ENTIRE month of January to jump start the year and helpful tips to keep you on track to live a healthy lifestyle.
One of my FAVORITE features though would be the toppers on each recipe that outline if a meal is:
- Kid friendly
- Quick & Easy
- Make Ahead
- Gluten Free
AND the cookbook gives you nutritional information for each and every recipe... Super helpful if you are trying to eat healthier.
Now that have gushed about how much I love this cookbook and why I think that everyone of you should buy it... here is what I'm cooking this week!
- Halibut with Balsamic Cherry Tomatoes (p.47)
- Radish and Avocado Quinoa (p.44)
- Caramelized Onion Burgers (p.24)
- Meal made by a good friend - LOVE my sister wife, Stephanie, who goes above an beyond to help keep my family fed while I'm on the road. SHE IS AMAZING!
- Italian Turkey and Orzo Soup (p.45)
- Left Overs
- Lunch: Butternut Squash, Kale, and Black Bean Quesadillas (p.47)
- Dinner: Chicken with Artichoke Pan Sauce (p.33)
- Orange-Ginger Fizz (p.27)
- Cocoa-Hazelnut Truffles (p.28)
- PB and Banana Milkshakes (p.27)