Monday, February 15, 2016

Monday Meal Plan: The 8x8 Cookbook

This week I will be cooking from The 8x8 Cookbook. I received this as a Christmas gift from a friend who knows the way to my heart! COOKBOOKS!


The cookbook is all about preparing yummy dishes in an 8x8 inch dish and I am ALL about a one dish meal so I cannot wait to give this a shot! 

Here is the game plan for the week... p.s. - I'm actually home all week- YAHOO!

MONDAY: 
  • Honey-Glazed Chicken with Root Vegetables (p.7) 
TUESDAY
  • Turkey-Stuffed Zucchini (p.21) 
WEDNESDAY
  • Pan Roasted Pork Chops with Apples and Couscous (p.25) 
THURSDAY
  • Leftovers for the family while I'm out with a girlfriend! 
FRIDAY
  • Hot Ham and Cheese Sliders (p.27)
SATURDAY
  • Roasted Cod with Gremolata and Lemony Orzo (p.37)

BONUS DISH:
  • Triple Chocolate Saucepan Brownies (p.127) 

No comments:

Post a Comment