First a visit to the Falls Church Farmers Market...
And some yummy meals made with farm fresh ingredients...
Linguine with Pancetta and Sautéed Cherry Tomatoes p. 208
Heirloom Tomato w/ burrata Cheese Salad p. 128
Old-Fashioned Blueberry Muffins p.537
Our FAVORITE French Toast (made once a week)
Cinnamon French Toast p. 493
Chicken Thighs w/ Creole Mustard-Orange Sauce p.280
Here are the meals that I am planning on making for the remainder of our week.
- Chicken Piccata p.255
- Peas w/ Roasted Onions & Mint p.461
- Pasta w/ Pecorino Romano & Black Pepper p.212
- Garlic-Roasted Shrimp w/ Red pepper & Smoked Paprika p.352
Saturday (going to the farmers market)
- Four-Herb Omelet p.502
- Roast Chicken w/ Cumin, Paprika & All-Spice p.286
- Saffron Couscous w/ Peas & Chives p.228
- Blueberry Crisp w/ Cinnamon-Streusel Topping p.655
- Tomato-Mozzarella Pizza w/ Phyllo Crust p.181
- Milk Chocolate Fondue w/ Strawberries p.660