The big Gibson Man turned two Months on Sunday and he is truly a BIG man!!! After a trip to see our favorite Doctor we have our new stats....
Weight: 13.4 lbs
Height: 24 inches
This month Gibson...
- Was really sick at the start of the month with lots of spitting up, a slight fever, and runny nose. It broke my heart to hear him cough!
- He started the month with his longest stretch being only 4 hours, at night... and ended with sleeping 9 hours in a stretch!!! He is pretty much awesome!!!
- Had his first smile at 5 weeks and now smiles all this time!!! Such a cute gummy grin! Doctor even said that he is laughing now
- Looks around at his surroundings
- Took his first road trip to meet his Great Grandma in Indiana.
- He now LOVES bath time... he is so calm and quite at bath time.
- Is a FAST eater still.
- Is most awake around 6 a.m.
- Started going to Emma's playgroup on Monday's after school
- Has found his hands a few times and put them in his mouth
- Continues to stick out his tongue all the time.
- Likes walks outside
- Is wearing cloth diapers all the time (except when on road trips...)
- is starting to ALREADY grow out of he 0-3 months clothes!!!
- Has been sleeping in his own crib since his 4th week.
- Continues to take after his big sister with his tongue out all the time.
Here was Hunter at 2 months.