Friday, May 2, 2014

Favorite Things Friday

I'm going to share double the number of favorite items today because I missed out on last week!

  1. Love just about EVERYTHING on this Bloggers' Favorite Things for Mother's Day list 
  2. This new Blog.. Love the Gold desk and all of the other gold accents in her home office. 
  3. I'm a huge fan of bows and love the round up of wedding details that include bows!!! 
  4. I plan on making these yummy muffins this week with some strawberries that my parents brought back from a NC farmers market
  5.  This wooden jewelry box would be easy to DIY. 
  6. I wouldn't mind waking up to this basket on Mother's Day!!! HINT HINT Matt...
  7.  Quick and Easy Chalkboard tray for entertaining!!! I'm going to go buy the supplies to make this now!!! 
  8. I always tell Emma that I love her to the Moon and Back before bed each night. This necklace would be a great gift to give her! 
  9. I would treasure this Meridian Bracelet and would want the coordinates of our house or the location of where we got married. 
  10. I need to get the routine of doing some type of exercise each day. This is a simple morning routine that I think I could stick to.

No comments:

Post a Comment