Well it is time for a little update... after over a month of use of this guy...
- Couldn't maneuver with only one hand... If I had to pick up one of the kids pushing the stroller with my other free hand was impossible.
- I ran into EVERY door because of how wide this thing was.
- The harness was SUPER annoying to put on Hunter. It would fall into a clump on the seat and if he was flailing around I couldn't get to the straps without some major fighting.
- I never really felt like Gibson's seat was in the stroller securely... You just simply placed the car-seat into the stroller seat. There was no way to lock it in.
- With Hunter and Gibson sitting next to each other Hunter was always reaching in to touch Gibson.
- I like to hang my diaper bag over the handles of the stroller but that was, of course, impossible.
- When shopping I could never get in between fixtures. I would have to leave the kids in the aisles to look at the racks.
This was a pain in the BUTT!!!
My next stop that same day was Buy Buy Baby! I walked right up to the guy in the stroller section and announced that I was OVER this stroller and that I needed something else! He was GREAT! I had mentioned that I had previously drolled over the Baby Jogger City Select stroller so that is what he showed me first and instantly I fell in LOVE.
I mean look at all of these possibilities
I also purchased the Car seat adapter and the Second seat adaptors.
This allowed me to turn the single stroller into a double! Buy Buy Baby did price matching and so my showing the cashier that the stroller was cheaper on Amazon I saved $110.99!! SCORE!!!
My grand total was $497.12... not cheap but so worth it!
I came right home and put this baby together!
It only took about 5 minutes to put everything together.
Hunter approves ...
Here it is all folded...
and after a week of use I have to say that it is 100% better. In fact I've even taken it on a run with the boys! So that is how we roll... and it is a much smoother ride with a lot less cussing!