Friday, May 23, 2014

Favorite Things Friday

  1. This grey and White crib... I'm helping a friend with her nursery and it is the PERFECT starting point for the room and it is exactly what I would purchase if we didn't already have our round crib! At only $299 you cannot beat the price and Delta is a really reputable crib company.
  2. I want to make this salad for lunch today! So healthy and includes all of my favorite foods. AVOCADO!!!
  3. I HATE our living room fireplace. The dark red brick is not the look that I'm going for in there at all! This fireplace gives me so much insipration... the painted brick, iron screen, & chunky wooden mantel... YES PLEASE! 
  4. Looking forward to shrinking my belly post baby! These are some great exercises!
  5. Kate Spade desk accessories are the best! These cute babysitter notepads are so cute... now if I could only find someone willing to watch three children! 

No comments:

Post a Comment