Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thirty by Thirty Update

Now that 2011 is here I thought that this would be a good time to update all on my thirty by thirty list (Updates in purple)



Here is my Thirty by Thirty (in no order)

1. Get Married (Can cross this one off on January 29th)
2. Become a Home Owner - Matt and I bought a home in Alexandria last September!
3. Take Emma to Disney World - Should be this summer
4. Go Scuba Diving
5. Become a Certified Meeting Professional (CMP)
6. Go on a Winery Tour - During out visit to Traverse City we visited the wineries on Old Mission
7. Get a Dog - Should happen late this year
8. Take a Cooking Class- I would like to do this sometime in the spring
9. Run a 5K
10. Plant a Vegetable Garden - I hope to tackle this project this spring
11. Take a Photography Class
12. Spend a Minimum of 4 days Hiking and Camping with Matt
13. Take Emma Camping - Will do this summer
14. Cook a Full Thanksgiving Dinner - did a Christmas dinner... does that count??
15. Do a Family Photo Session and use the Picture for a Photo Holiday Card
16. Go to Europe with Matt
17. Take Dance Lessons… Maybe HipHop??? - I signed up for a hip hop cardio class but only managed to go once... so cannot cross this one off.
18. Give up Fruit Snacks… this will be a HARD one for me- I"m on my way with this one... no Gushers in two months. I have to admit that I have had the Welch's fruit snacks but I blame that on Wedding stress!
19. Take a Family Vacation with another Family - Might be going to Disney with my brother and his family this summer
20. Enlarge a Photograph that I’ve Taken and display as artwork in my home
21. Become a Government Employee… One can dream
22. Find a cheap & hideous piece of furniture to refinish/reupholster & make it BEAUTIFUL- I am currently on the lookout for a large hutch to refinish and put in our basement.
23. Create a Fitness Goal and stick to it- I've been working with a trainer the last 4 months to get toned for the wedding
24. Redesign and decorate an entire home… on a budget - work in progress
25. Get my Event Planning Business up & running
26. Become active in the PTA
27. Give Emma a brother or sister
28. Become organized enough to scrapbook
29. Cook at Home for a full Month... another SUPER Hard one
30. Go two months without buying clothes - I have not bought any clothing for myself in the last month... perhaps with all my upcoming wedding tasks I will be able to make this goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment