Monday, February 20, 2017

A little update and a meal plan

I feel like with Lincoln soon approaching 2 months that I'm finally hitting my stride and beginning to function like a human again... well at least part of the time. I mean this sh*t is difficult! Between being a mom for FOUR, having a newborn, working full time (with baby in tow), and having EVERYTHING around our house fall apart at the same time (we are up to FOUR expensive leaks since Lincolns birth) things have been hard. I've had lots of tears and frustrations in the last month and a half! I just haven't felt myself, which isn't unusual after the birth of a little one.

One thing that makes me happy is cooking for my little family. However, with everything going on I just had the time to cook and we've been too dependent on delivery from restaurants using AmazonNow...

Last week though I pulled out my Keepers Cookbook and managed to actually cook!
All of the dishes that I made were so yummy and fast!So I've decided to cook from this cookbook again this week!

Here's the plan:

Monday:
  • Our Favorite Meatloaf (p.86) 
  • Parmesan Broccoli (p.150) 
  • Mashed Potatoes 
Tuesday:
  •  Salmon in Foil with Spinach and Cream (p.40) 
 Wednesday: 
  • Left overs 
Thursday:
  • London Broil with Mustard Butter (p.75) 
  • Skillet Asparagus (p.148) 
Friday: 
  • Roasted Chicken Breasts with Sweet Potatoes (p.60)  
  • Braised Brussels Sprouts with Bacon (p.155) 

No comments:

Post a Comment