Friday, July 23, 2010

The home search continues...

After an unsuccessful week of looking at homes Matt and I have decided to expand our search outside of our little Annandale bubble. We are now starting to look in Burke and Alexandria.

This weekend I'm going to spare Matt the torcher and I'm going to go at it alone... from first glace on listingbook there are 20 homes that meet our "criteria."

On Saturday Emma and I are going to drive around and take a look at the properties from the street (maybe peek in a few windows) I'm not as familiar with those two areas and so I want to take a little extra time getting acquainted with the schools and the neighborhoods.

On Sunday I might drag Matt our to a few open houses... Once I narrow the homes down to the top 3-5 in each area I am planning on making an appointment with our agent and looping Matt in on the action.

FINGERS CROSSED!!!

Here is a sneak peak at the top contenders!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love that big white Georgian styled home #5 on this page... Liz

    ReplyDelete