Wednesday, August 31, 2011

No Cold Feet For Matt!

I know what you all must be thinking... I've now managed to post something on this blog two days in a row... AMAZING!

In truth however I wanted to go back to a post that I promised a while back. You've seen the wedding photos of me getting ready before the ceremony... Here are some of my super cute Hubby getting ready. I promise I will post all the photos BEFORE we hit a year!

As I'm looking back through these photos all I can think of is damn I'm a lucky girl... he is such a cutie. I think that I will keep him around!

The guys all got ready at The Courtyard Marriott a few blocks away from The Jefferson, were I was busy getting ready. In this photo we have Matt, the Best Man Ryan, and Matt's Uncle.

Have to make sure that the Best Man is looking sharp!


On the Blackberry

He is looking good! All of the tuxedos were custom made from Indochino in Midnight Blue. Matt swears by that site and orders all of his suits from there.


The key ingredients to ensure success in getting ready.

The guys walked to the church just a few blocks away... Matt's last walk as a single man!

After the final adjustments at the church the guys were ready for some photos together...

Brothers!
Al, Mitch, Matt, & Brian

Groomsmen!
Al, Brian, Matt, Ryan, Mitch, & Karson

I am happy to say that I am a member of this wonderful family!



1 comment:

  1. Hey! I don't know if you'll read this... But I'm just wondering - how blue was the midnight blue tuxedo? It's hard to tell in pictures! We ordered the same one for my fiance from Indochino and are hoping it isn't too dark.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete