Friday, June 11, 2010

Summer Reading

I've set my summer reading goal at six books. As I complete each book I plan to write a little review on this blog. I have my reasons for each book and will go into more detail with each review that I complete.
Here are the books that I'm looking forward to reading poolside...

Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse, Book 10)

The Wedding Girl

Twelve Rooms with a View: A Novel

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella (Twilight Saga)


Cum Laude

The Passage

I'm now off to Amazon to purchase all my summer reads... This is my birthday present to myself.

On a non summer read note... bellow are two additional "coffee table" books that are also on my wish list/birthday list (hint hint mom)

Style and Substance: The Best of Elle Decor

Flair: Exquisite Invitations, Lush Flowers, and Gorgeous Table Settings

What will you be reading this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment