Wednesday, December 18, 2013

25 Weeks with Baby #3



How far along? 25 weeks
 
Total weight gain/measurements: 24 Lbs...

Maternity clothes: yup... 

Stretch marks? Nope... fingers still crossed on this one
Sleep: Doing okay... by the end of the day all energy is drained so I feel like I fall right to sleep. Also, not waking up in the middle of the night as much probably because I'm just too sleepy. Also, my work situation has changed so when I do wake up I'm able to fall right back to sleep because I'm no longer dreaming about a long to-do list

Best moment this week: SNOW... Emma had two days off from school last week, our annual Christmas Party (Seeing some great friends is always a plus), Brunch with Santa! 

Miss anything? Not really.
Movement: Frequent... but not as powerful as Hunter was at this point. 
Food cravings: Just fruit snacks... I've been stress eating the last few weeks. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!
Gender: Boy!
Labor signs: Some SMALL Braxton Hicks contractions. It's a little early for these but I think it is probably due to stress and not drinking enough water. 
Symptoms: Back Pain. 
Belly button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or moody most of the time: Still a little moody... Mainly by the end of the night. As I shared Monday... I'm in a bit of a slump.

Looking forward to: Going to Tysons Galleria on Thursday this week as that is where the REAL Santa is according to Emma... So heads up, if you want to run into the real Santa you have to come up to Northern Virginia...  

My amazing friend Holly is taking me out on Wednesday night!

 and Look I finally bought a few things for the baby! Now the guy will have something of his own.... Rock Star themed and all.



Here I was at 25 weeks with Hunter Man

No comments:

Post a Comment