Friday, April 22, 2011

Wedding Photos

I am happy to announce that we have just recieved our wedding photos and I cannot wait to share all of the details of our special day.

I know that I already shared some highlights from our wedding here but there were so many other details that went into our special day.

Here is a breakdown of what you will see in the next two weeks!

Monday: Bridal Shower Fun
Tuesday: Ceremony Rehearsal and Rehearsal Dinner
Wednesday: Wedding Day Prep
Thursday: Wedding Ceremony
Friday:Wedding Reception

Next week I am going to dive into some of the smaller details from my wedding:

Monday: Choosing my vendors
Tuesday: Wedding checklist
Wednesday: Welcome Boxes for out of town guests
Thursday: Wedding Stationary and Other Small Details
Friday: Family Staged Photos

And here is a new photo... Much more to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment