Friday, December 14, 2012

3 Months & 13 Weeks


Yesterday Hunter turned both three months and 13 Weeks. Here are some photos!



Our favorite activity is a tie between talking to his "monsters" in his MamaRoo and talking with his mommy, daddy, and Emma. He just coos, goos and laughs, He loves it when I make fishy faces and stick out my tongue.

I'm happy to report that we have kicked our first little cold and Hunter no longer needs to have is nose cleaned out continuously. This makes a much happier little man.

Hunter is also getting soooo big! 0-3 month clothes are starting to get snug. I think that we will wear our outfits one more time and after they are washed I will go ahead and put them away for a future baby.

I started working in the mornings again. The last few days of waking up at 5:30 has been kicking my booty. But the end of the day I'm a cranky mommy with only 3.5-5 hours of sleep with a feeding usually with being up for and hour in the middle of the night so not even continuous sleep at night.... more importantly is that Matt has been a rock star. He is in charge when I go to work and makes sure that Emma gets ready for school, Gets Hunter up, Takes Emma to school, and drops Hunter off at my Mother's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment