Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Emma's first 5 K

I am so proud for Emma and the girls that she plays soccer with! On Saturday they completed a 5 K as a part of Girls on the Go! They did the Jingle Bell run at Pentagon Row and had a blast!

Here are a few photos of the run!

Emma's Dad Was her "buddy Runner". After having Hunter my goal was to train and run this 5 K with Emma... yeah didn't happen. There will be another one in the spring. Maybe I can get my act together by that time.
Emma with her Dad and Samantha.
Hunter was cheering Emma on in his dreams!
Crossing the finish Line! I may have almost pushed a pregnant lady out of the way to get this picture..
Emma was excited about her treat at Noodles and Company. Yummy Rice Crispy Treat
And... Hunter still passed out. I love his little outfit from his Aunt and Uncle in Chicago. The North Face one piece was perfect for the weather outside! Might need to get one in the next size.

No comments:

Post a Comment