I've been working on our basement playroom and as a result we have a few items that we no longer need anymore... Also confession we still have our old bar stools just sitting in the garage...
So today when I stopped by one of my favorite daily blog reads... 7th House on the Left I was excited to see a post all about selling items on Craigslist!
In the past I posted a HUGE TV with no luck...So fingers crossed I'm actually able to sell something this time... Here is a sneak peak on the key points.
- Always post large and clear photos.
- Write your description in an easy-to-read list form.
- Include your phone number in the listing.
- Add some personality to your writing.
- Check out the competition.
- Double- and triple-check your spelling.
- Delete and re-post your listing after 48 hours.