Friday, January 23, 2015

Favorite Things Friday

It has been a while since I did a good old fashioned Favorite Things Friday... Here are a few things that have been catching my eye lately. Tons of inspiration out there!

Hunter has been come obsessed with play kitchens. When we went down to Savannah last weekend he played with his cousin's kitchen for HOURS! So I've decided that we will also make the investment... Can you believe that this is an IKEA kitchen that has been jazzed up??? YES PLEASE I want one for myself!

At first I was thinking that this DIY butterfly artwork would look cute in Emma's room but now I'm thinking that it would be a nice addition to any bookcase. Love that it adds another design layer.

We have a whole Peg board wall in our Laundry room and I HATE IT!!! But this functional Peg board is making me rethink my distain!


This list of activities for kiddos during these winter months. I cannot wait to make these mini heart pizzas with Hunter. He is becoming such a little helper and I know that he will have a blast making these!

Hunter is obsessed with JUICE... we are meanies though and don't give him the sugary "fruit" juice that you would find in a grocery store... Home boy only gets actual fruit and veggie juice/smoothies. Love this easy "green juice" as Hunter calls it...

I'm so envious of This family's ability to get Sh*t done around their house... This new modern cube light has stolen my heart!

and... speaking of modern lighting!!! Look at this DIY Light!!!

Round up of free printable calendars for 2015... because everyone LOVES to stay organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment