Friday, January 23, 2015

Prepare to be Stocked!

This weekend I will be hosting a Freezer Stock-up Party!

Two of my good girl friends will be coming over and we will be doing all of the prep work to make some yummy freezer meals. I decided that we would make some items from two of the cookbooks that I am currently drooling over...

Sheet Pan Suppers

Make it Ahead By: Ina Garten

A few weeks ago I put together a google document with some options and asked the girls to pick there favorite 4... I combined their lists and came up with the game plan to make 6 different dishes. Some will be large enough to either have as one big meal or two smaller ones so I figured that we would all walk away with having 6-12 dishes for our freezer.

I'm looking forward to making...
  1. Herb Pork Tenderloins Wrapped in Prosciutto (Make it Ahead)
  2. Pastitsio... a Greek lasagna (Make it Ahead)
  3. Leek & Artichoke Bread pudding (Make it Ahead)
  4. Chicken w/ Warm Apple-Cabbage Slaw (Sheet Pan Suppers)
  5. Ham & Leek Empanadas (Make it Ahead)
  6. Honey-orange Shrimp w/ Baby Bok Choy (Sheet Pan Suppers)
This should be an adventure and I cannot wait to share some pictures and stories next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment