Friday, July 3, 2015

Favorite Things Friday: Small town shopping

I love all of the small shops that you find in a small town! Here are a few things that caught my eye while we were walking around in Sutton's Bay yesterday.

First of all, if you are ever in Sutton's Bay I would really recommend that you visit Enerne Nature store. Emma and Matt could be in this store for HOURS!


Hunter had a good time in there but wanted to touch EVERYTHING so lucky for us they had this fun magnetic face game that he could play with for a little while. I would highly recommend getting one of these for kiddos,

A few other things that caught my eye...

These super cute pjs!

An umbrella with a hard case that looks like a wine bottle... interesting concept... but why?

LOVE this Michigan chair! What a fun idea!

Scout bags are AWAY great. Super sturdy and I would recommend to ANYONE!

And who doesn't love butt magnets

 Like all of the colors in this tumbler. Matt and I both have "our own" tervis tumblers and we love them!

This sign that I spotted is giving me some great ideas for a DIY project! I want one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment